/ Events in California
Showing 1-10 of 36 results
- March 16 - 18, 2018Various Paso Robles locationsRaise a glass to the region's first wine, Zinfandel!
- March 16 - 18, 2018Vina Robles Hospitality Center
Paso RoblesCelebrate Zinfandel Weekend with Mix-N-Match case specials, a Wine & Food flight and live music!
- March 17, 2018Humboldt State University's
ArcataMost anticipated Far Northern California annual wine and cider celebration. Over a dozen Humboldt and Trinity County wineries and cideries.
- March 17, 2018Alexander Valley Vineyards
HealdsburgJoin the Wetzel Family and Winemaker Kevin Hall for an unforgettable evening inside our wine cave, as we celebrate CYRUS!
- March 17 - 18, 2018Sonoma Valley
Glen EllenThe Ultimate Barrel Tasting Experience in Sonoma Valley! Twelve Wineries throughout Kenwood and Glen Ellen will be showcasing barrel samples, new releases and award-winning wines.
- March 24, 2018Carr Winery
Santa BarbaraSpring Release Party at Carr Winery
- April 1 - 30, 2018Ponte Winery
TemeculaSpend a day in the vineyards with California Certified Sustainable winegrower Ponte Winery.
- April 1 - 30, 2018South Coast Winery Resort & Spa
TemeculaTour this California Certified Sustainable winery from vineyards to crush pad.
- April 6, 2018Still Waters Vineyards
Paso Roblesill Waters Vineyards and the Creston Wine Trail invite you to spend First Fridays with us. For April, get ready to celebrate Earth Day early and learn about Sip Certification and how Still Waters employs those practices to make our vineyard more sustainable! Educational tours available for 12 and 2 pm with our winemaker.
- April 6 - 8, 2018Various Sonoma Valley Locations
SonomaSignature Sonoma Valley is like no other wine event, an intimate and exclusive deep dive into the wines, terroir and people of Sonoma Valley’s historic wine region.
/ Events around the world
No event found.